Tuesday, 20 December 2022

Merry Christmas

 It's going to busy for us all the next few days, I hope you will have time to enjoy a moment to yourself, to do something nice with loved ones and still manage to juggle the Christmas cooking/visitors and present wrapping.  I would like to share the Christmas card I painted this year (watercolour) with all bloggers and followers. Thanks to you all for following my blog and leaving comments and the continued friendship of a special few in 'real world' too. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas.

































.

26 comments:

  1. That's a lovely card, Betty. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwww so beautiful done……Enjoy Christmas…..love from me and Leaf πŸ€πŸŽ„❤️πŸΎπŸ™πŸ€

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! Thanks for sharinng.
    Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dug out your Snowman card that was hot off the press at the time and which I treasure. You should do the same with this painting for next year. I love it. Merry Xmas to you and yours old pal.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card.

    Wishing you a very Happy Christmas.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work!
    We haven't done any cards this year, being away from Scotland, just two charity donations instead.
    Wishing you a peaceful and happy time xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A work of art! Wishing you and yours a very happy Christmas and thanks for your friendship, kindness and support. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas Betty

    Much🌲love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ho ho ho, loving the painting Bettie! Have a wonderful Christmas:) xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...this is a gorgeous Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is an awesome watercolor card for Xmas ~ very talented ~ Xo

    Wishing you Happy Hoidays, good health and laughter,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card! Merry Christmas to you too Betty!x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so lovely. Have a wonderful holiday and happy new year too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So lovely! You are a true artist!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your Santa and his reindeers. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Betty, your watercolor painting is gorgeous!
    I hope you had a pleasant Christmas holiday.
    I wish you and your loved ones good luck and health in the new year! πŸ₯‚πŸ€πŸ˜Œ
    All the best from Austria, Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/01/costa-rica-1-kapitel-einleitung.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wishing you a wonderful New Year, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for sharing your Costa Rica experiences with me dear Betty. That sounded very nice. So far I've only had outdoor showers in Namibia and found it quite exciting :-)
    Best wishes from Austria,
    Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/01/costa-rica-2-kapitel-einblick-in-unsere.html

    ReplyDelete

  19. I loved the painting! I like Christmas themed stuff. :) Greetings and an excellent year 2023|

    ReplyDelete
  20. I hope you had a lovely holiday season Betty! Much love! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Betty. i appreciate your visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting this small corner of the world.