Blogger is causing some issues and not letting me upload my pics in a viewable format.
I have tried to get round it by making mosaics so hope you can see these I will have to do a better post on our lovely snowy weekend in Riga, Latvia, when Blogger isn't playing up .... but for now here's what I could post - it was a wonderful weekend, pretty, great food (Latvian Lido canteen style restuarant chain is brilliant), markets were pretty and interesting, walking around in the snow in -8 and lower at night was a challenge but it was fun


I love your colourful collages, they're so pretty.
ReplyDeleteI was wondering about the food in Latvia, imagining it to be very meat-heavy. I'm glad you found somewhere you could both eat.
It's been -8°C for the last couple of mornings and it's been a real struggle to leave the house, well done for braving the cold and exploring! xxx
I'm having problems with photos, when I check using my phone, Blogger keeps deleting them, very frustrating.
ReplyDeleteJudging by the mosaics, you've had a wonderful weekend in Riga : good food, colorful markets, souvenirs (babushkas), nice houses...
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to your next posts!
What an interesting country that must be. I have no idea how to make a collage....
ReplyDeleteIt looks wonderful Betty. I often make mosaics to save uploading so many photos. There is a help line you can ask on blogger. I'll try & find the link & send it to you - some guy from an overseas country helped me alot when I was having issues with publishing posts awhile back.
ReplyDeleteI think you photos are lovely.
ReplyDeleteCoffee is on and stay safe
That does look fun!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a wonderful time!
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos, Betty, nice to meet you! Hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos, Betty, nice to meet you! Hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteWowww…that must be fun !…like your pictures mozaïeks and it is good to see…happy weekend love from me and Leaf 🍀❤️🎄🐾🍀
ReplyDeleteBeautiful collages sorry about blogger we all have issues
ReplyDeleteLooks beautiful there.
ReplyDeleteLovely photos.
Lovely photos and what a great time for you in Latvia ~ Xo
ReplyDeleteWishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative harbor)
Hi, Betty! I'm sorry you're having trouble with Blogger. The things we have to try to come up with a workaround. Your collages turned out great! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteSorry about the blogger issue dear Betty it must have been annoying I can relate as it happens to me either once in a while.
ReplyDeleteLatvia is stunning country as I k it through some traveling videos. I can see you enjoyed your time there along with awesome food :)
Snowy views look spectacular. Blessings
Hi Betty! Your photos look colourful and interesting! I'd love to visit Latvia so you have intrigued me! I am not very good at the technical side of Blogger so can't be any help as to the problem!xx
ReplyDelete...stay warm and well this Christmas and into the new year!
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely! (And I can't wait to hear about Latvia, too!) Merriest to you and your family this holiday. Best wishes for a happy and safe New Year!
ReplyDelete