Wednesday, 22 December 2021

Merry Christmas

 Wishing everyone who visits my blog a very Merry Christmas.


Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before! What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas...perhaps...means a little bit more!(Dr Seuss)



This year I had my snowman painting printed into Christmas cards.  For those on Blogland, here he is to wish you a very happy Christmas and New Year.  Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving comments,  Blessings for 2022.

18 comments:

  1. Happy Xmas, Betty! That cheeky snowman arrived in Walsall yesterday, I absolutely love him, thank you!
    Have the most wonderful festive family time and a very happy 2022! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All good wishes to you too Betty, for a peaceful Christmas and a healthy year ahead. Your blog is always a lovely place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing you a healthier year in 2022 too and thank you for your friendship.

      Delete
  3. Your painting and card are both beautiful, Betty. It's just charming.

    Wishing you and your family a Happy Christmas, a safe and healthy new year and much joy. I, too, value every visit you make to Marmelade Gypsy and thank you for them all. Merriest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for visiting Jeanie, wishing you a happy safe and healthy Christmas and New Year, I enjoy your blog posts too :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely snowman, lovely card! I see you have the name Betty and the name of your blog delicately put on top. I would like to download it. Thanks.
    Merry Christmas and blessings for the upcoming New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Duta, it's a watermark which I can't remove but you are welcome to cut and paste it if you want to enjoy it :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Betty,
    I love your beautiful snowman. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for a Christmas card! Happy Christmas to you and your too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Sustainablemum have a lovely Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you put my name down for 2 packs of cards for next year please, when you put them up for sale? All the best to you and yours this Yuletide. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Betty
    From Argentina I come to greet you and wish you Very Happy Holidays. May next year bring us health and good times in the company of our families

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to have a visitor from Argentina. I just popped over to your blog to see all those lovely icecream.Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  10. What a cute, jolly snowman! Love him x

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is gorgeous and cute painting indeed !

    thank you for sharing such sweet art with best wishes ,i wish you a merry Christmas full of health ,peace and warmth of love of the family !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting this small corner of the world.