Sunday, 28 November 2021

Little Trip


 Update:  unfortunately our train was cancelled due to overhead line damage - so sadly we 

are unable to do the trip to Edinburgh 

Of course Annie and I have had a chat

and hope to make new plans for 2022



  •  Assuming the weather allows, trains are running and Boris doesn't stop us ....
  • we are off to Edinburgh for a few days.  

Looking forward to seeing the sights, doing the ghost walk, visiting the Botanic Gardens and loads more but most of all...... looking forward to meeting Annie (whose blog is *here*) as we have been blogging buddies for probably over 10 years we have a lot to talk about!

Just in case you need a reminder of what we look like, Annie....

(Cuba 2014)





18 comments:

  1. Betty, I am looking forward to the pictures of the interesting places you visit.
    Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great adventures await. Have never been to Scotland, but it is on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edinburgh - what a fascinating city! Hope the weather cooperates with you to make it a successful visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful trip Betty .. enjoy your time spent with Anne - I am very envious but in a nice way😉😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time in Edinburgh and meeting Annie! I spent one quick day in Edinburgh last Summer but would love to visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That caricature of the pair of you is brilliant! The artist captured you both perfectly.
    Here's to no snow, open borders and all the passengers wearing masks.
    Have a wonderful time with Annie, I'm so excited to hear all about it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your trip and have a wonderful time with Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gutted! for you two and me!!Great chat though.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your plans go smoothly this time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry your trip was canceled. Rick and I have thought about adding Edinburgh to our UK trip next year -- assuming it happens. I'm just itching to get back and he would like to look for ancestors in Scotland. But we just don't know what travel will be like so far ahead. I hope you get to reschedule and soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It seem a lot of people things are getting toss up side down. Maybe soon we all can get out in about.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's too bad your trip was canceled! I love the idea of a ghost walk!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sorry that your trip to Edinburgh was cancelled. Maybe another time. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That caricature looks perfect. (put a smile on my face)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting this small corner of the world.