Here's a link to a blog I follow - it's Hannah Nunn who makes beautiful things. She featured a beautiful book about pebbles this week which caught my attention - it looks full of artistic inspiration so I requested a copy from our library and am eagerly awaiting. I found this old fossily stone a long time ago .. what do you think it is? Sea anemone maybe?
There's lots to be thankful for this week:
- my paperwhites and mini daffodil bulbs have come up in tight buds
- I have hyacinth and tulip in a vase - that's another benefit of working from home - there's no clear desk policy! I can have flowers on mine :)
- I went for walks and also rowed on my machine every day
- The book I wanted is available at my library
- My weekly shop was done online so I don't have to go and get it
- Watched Deutscheland 83 on Netflix, its a brilliant Cold War series full of spies
- Hubby did most of the cooking all week
Sorry this is only a short post as no pics, my phone camera is having battery issues.
Great minds think alike! I also posted about good happy things this week!
ReplyDeleteI am pleased for you with your flowers! That is marvellous! Great about the walks and rowing AND library book!
That sure is alot to be thankful for this week Betty. Happy New Week to you my friend xx
ReplyDeleteThanks for the link to Hannah's blog, it looks lovely!
ReplyDeleteThat peeble is a really interesting shape, I've no idea what it could be but I like it.
How exciting about your spring flowers and I'm happy that you're loving Deutch 83, seeing Martin experience a supermarket after living in East Germany made me realise what a hard place it was to live.
Have a fab week! xx
Thanks for the tips Betty. I love Hannah's blog It's always great to find new ones to follow.
ReplyDeleteMy bulbs are bursting through the soil and my white hyacinth opened today. I feel full of the joys of spring. X
There is something very satisfying about holding a softly rounded pebble in the hand.
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers. Spring is on the way!
It is too easy to think of what we can't or haven't done!
ReplyDeletePositive is good xx
Lovely Pebbles and link Betty. Hurray to the hyacinths and paperwhites! Online supermarket shopping really is a revelation. I've wanted to do it for years, but Monsieur wasn't so keen, which is silly, as it was me going round the shops, not him! I'm never going back now. You seem to be enjoying your new rowing machine. Lulu xXx
ReplyDelete