Thursday, 31 December 2020

The New Normal: New Year's Eve

 New Year's Resolutions: 

Be kind 




Find magic in everything



Be Creative




I like resolutions, we all need hopes and dreams after this terrible year

I intend to keep a thankfulness journal in 2021 and make sure I never miss an opportunity to get those paints out and be creative.  


We will be looking in on  When Rivers Meet who are holding a very late Facebook gig tonight.  A brilliant husband and wife band that I think will be big news in 2021. 


We will also be raising a glass on our doorstep along with all our neighbours - distanced of course.

Wishing you a happy, healthy, covid free 2021.




11 comments:

  1. Hello Betty, happy new year to you! Lovely words. Hope you have a goodun'. Big love, Lulu xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I might just be asleep by 11.15pm Betty. Happy New Year again!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you and your family, Betty. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful resolutions Betty!! Happy New Year my friend ... I spent it simply ... glass of bubbly, off to bed early with my new book & at least one cat tucked up!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post, Happy New Year Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beingwith loved ones is the best way to share! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful art you share.
    Thanks for visiting my blog and
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Betty! :) I love your resolutions! One of mine is to be more creative and create art every day! I'm going to start a spiritual journal as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will find the time to be more creative.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year!
    I love your wise words for 2021. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great resolutions. I know a lot of people joke about hoe resolutions only last for a few days / weeks but it's always good to take stock and remind ourselves that we can always make good changes / choices.
    All the best for 2021, it's got to be better than lat year!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting this small corner of the world.