Thursday, 29 October 2020

Halloween 2020 Art

 Joining in with Rain's Art Date with the theme (of course) being Halloween!  I had my paint brushes out and did some pumpkins (watercolour)





also a little Halloween black cat hiding in the tree here



I copied this tree from a painting found on the internet, then added Molly, our little black cat (I have introduced her to you on my last post).  We love Halloween at Touchwood, will be busy carving our pumpkins and making a wreath for the door .... Back on 31st with more Halloween fun.


28 comments:

  1. Yes. It worked this time. Thanks, Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific watercolor Halloween ~ Love the black kitty in the tree :) ~ Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Halloween celebration here Betty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine, will visit your blog on my catch up rounds shortly :) Happy Halloween

      Delete
  4. Hi Betty! :) So glad you joined in, I fixed the linky! :) Your pumpkins are really nice, I love all of the shades of yellow and orange! And your tree is gorgeous, I'll be back to visit on Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rain and for hosting the art theme, having so much fun with Halloween this year.

      Delete
  5. Wonderful art and it's a pumpkin party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! Those pumpkins are gorgeous and so is little Molly cat! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vix, yes Molly is making us smile a lot.

      Delete
  7. Wonderful paintings. Nice shading.
    Dawn aka Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your art and glad to see Molly is the STAR!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your paintings are wonderful and I love your little black cat. I am a cat person and have two (had three, but out little alpha boy passed a few weeks ago). I have a boy and a girl and they keep each other comfortable and warm and not alone. Be safe on Halloween as we are not alone these days. Covid is lurking like a Halloween monster and it is up to us to keep it at bay. This is a lovely post, Betty ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry you have lost your kitty, we lost Ambercat during lockdown and still miss her, Molly is great company but o relacement. Thanksk for appreciation x painting :)

      Delete
  10. Lovely art.
    Perfect for the Halloween theme :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Betty, these are so beautiful...have a happy Halloween 🎃👻

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your paintings are just beautiful Betty . . . gosh you are such a great painter. I love that you added Molly in to the tree!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie, I really enjoyed the painting theme.

      Delete
  13. very nice the paintings!
    Have a happy week, Elke

    ReplyDelete
  14. I must hang the spiders before the grands come for chili tomorrow night!
    Your paintings are so great! I must read the post about your lovely black kitty! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful Halloween artwork! Love them!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the 'black cat up a tree' painting! Could be a card for next year?? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely pieces. I like the way you use colors.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting this small corner of the world.