Amber was put to sleep yesterday as it had become clear she was suffering too much. She had a tumor which was affecting her breathing and eye and diabetes which we hadn't managed to get under control. We could see she was unhappy and was spending most of her time asleep under her favourite bush. We didn't want to let go but she needed to leave us. Bless you Amber xxx
xxx Bless! xxx
ReplyDeleteSleep tight Beautiful Amber.xxx
ReplyDeletePlease accept my sincere condolences. I write at a desk that carries the framed photo of another 18-year-old feline, resting in her basket on this desk. What's best done, hurts nonetheless.
ReplyDeletethankyou Beth, if you have a blog could you leave a link so I can visit please. Your comment is very kind and thoughtful.
DeleteWhat a beautiful kitty. I'm sure she was loved and cherished, and her passing is heartbreaking. We have our memories of our beloved furbabies.
ReplyDeleteoh she looks divine dear Betty !
ReplyDeletei am sorry for your loss precious Betty but as you can see how peaceful she is now !
tears in my eyes i pray may you feel comfort and peace my friend!
i think such serene sleep is far better than painful life !
hugs!
I am so very sorry for your loss, Betty. So sorry.
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel and have been through this so many times.You were a blessing for her as she was for you.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan