Amber is 18 today, although she is very ill with the diabetes and tumor, she has had a nice day in the garden and had an extra meal of cooked fish today, her favourite.
May 10... My heart still goes out to you, at your loss of a Dear Friend. Not just a pet, a friend.
Wanted to thank you for telling me, what your Profile Pic is of! Since your Name is Betty The Wood Faerie, I thought it was you, with woodland leaves over you and around you. A Woodland Faerie!!!!
Actually, I think I will keep that view!!!!!!! -smile-
Lots of gentle hugs, πΈππΈππΈππΈπ
Ah! Bless her furry paws..
ReplyDeleteA little (((Hug))) a little x
and a little pat..from me anyway..! :).
Happy Birthday, Amber! What a lovely photo of you both! xxx
ReplyDeleteBig day for her tomorrow too? Thinking about her. Let me know how it goes.Happy Special Day, Amber.xxx
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Amber!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Amber! She looks thoroughly loved up and adored!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Amber!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteπ±ππ±ππ±
Happy birthday, Amber!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday dear Amber, and may you rest in peace
ReplyDeletexx
May 9
ReplyDeleteSorry for your loss...
But... To be truthful, I have been worried about her suffering...
It was the most loving thing to do...
Gentle hugs...
May 10... My heart still goes out to you, at your loss of a Dear Friend. Not just a pet, a friend.
ReplyDeleteWanted to thank you for telling me, what your Profile Pic is of! Since your Name is Betty The Wood Faerie, I thought it was you, with woodland leaves over you and around you. A Woodland Faerie!!!!
Actually, I think I will keep that view!!!!!!! -smile-
Lots of gentle hugs,
πΈππΈππΈππΈπ
this was nice that you had her chance to wish her on her 18th birthday dear Betty
ReplyDeletethis is Precious image ,treasure for your loving soul !