Sunday, 12 April 2020

Happy Easter

Wishing you well this Easter.



A walk in the woods this morning, a bit of painting this afternoon,  a restful Easter Sunday.
Pleased that our Prime Minister is on the mend, praying for safer times ahead for us all.


15 comments:

  1. It is a restful Easter day which makes it somehow very lovely. I do like your flower paintings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have been able to have a bit of time in the garden today :)

      Delete
  2. And the day came, when the risk it
    took to remain tightly closed in the
    bud, was more painful than it took
    to bloom..!
    "This is the Element of freedom".
    (sorry..l just felt like saying that)..

    And..Yes! Boris has just been released
    from hospital..and is relaxing at Chequers!
    Happy Easter to him..and one and all..Stay
    safe..Stay Happy..! :o).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Forgot to say...
    I did leave a comment on your
    previous post..
    There is no need to print this
    comment..Just for info..! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have published all that were there, hope I didn't miss any, thanks for following, it's good to have you!

      Delete
  4. Happy, Happy, Happy...πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’œ

    & Please keep blogging...!!!! πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter to you Betty. Hope Amber cat is doing well now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a lovely day.
    Happy Easter
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty painting. Wish you were here to help me paint my garden chairs, they're a pain in the posterior!!Have a good week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I am back, with link, to my Pertinent Question...

    Link to my latest post, in Sig. Line, below...

    So.... What happens AFTER??????

    ReplyDelete
  9. Re: Your question on my blog comments... No I do not Sign. Just used that interesting illustration, to begin my post.

    But I think it is amazing, that you do. Perhaps you do, because someone in your family, is deaf...

    Regardless, a wonderful ability, to have learned.

    Gentle hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello dear Betty! I hope you had a wonderful Easter.
    I love your painting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. April 18, 2020

    Thank you
    πŸŒΈπŸ’œπŸŒΈ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting this small corner of the world.