My employers gave cards this year saying
"May this New Year be filled with ... Self-Belief"
I am going to keep this as my focus during 2019 in both my work and personal life.
Wishing you a very happy New Year
may your dreams come true too
My grandmothers most important advice to me as a child (which has no doubt shaped me into the impractical daydreamer that I am) was 'never stop believing in fairies'
I will strive to make dreams come true in the year ahead......and always believe in fairies!
I wanted to share this with you as it gives something words can't. Hope you feel it too.
Happy New Year to you - hope it brings you lots of fairy visitors xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious video! Thank you! I think you are tip top, sweet as sweet can be, reflective and tender! I believe in YOU, too!
ReplyDeleteFairies are all around us, I believe that too.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you too Betty. I'll write once things get a bit quieter!!xxx
ReplyDeleteHappy New year to you Betty. I believe in fairies too.
ReplyDeletexx
Well, I don't NOT believe in faeries. I don't NOT believe in anything as a matter of fact. All things are possible in this universe. Happy New Year to you and yours....may you always believe.
ReplyDeleteDo you know my Dear Gran said the same to me ...'never stop believing in fairies'. I do my best to keep the magic :)
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the video very much.
My good wishes for 2019.
All the best Jan
I love your grandma for her precious advice dear Betty!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletewithout believing in fairies we cannot live in peace as our worldly belongings just drag us into dark realities so it is MUST to believe in fairy land and spend few moments there to regain your true self
beautiful wishes from your employees
hope and pray that your all dream will certainly will come true and your heart will always be filled with joy and peace !
more and more blessing to you and family my friend!