Sunday, 5 April 2015

Easter Sunday

Easter is the demonstration of God that 
life is essentially spiritual and timeless.
Charles M Crowe




Today we are off for a swim then a walk in the woods.  I cooked dinner yesterday (beef joint) and we will eat it late tonight.  I was up early so played around with some new watercolours this morning.  I didn't finish it as I got distracted by  hot cross buns and Lindt chocolate eggs (from the market, unboxed for £1 each).


We had a day at Bosham Quay on Good Friday.
There was swirling mist and rain but it was still pretty.


The water comes right up to the houses here.

Imagine waking to this pretty view 10 feet from your window every morning.
(sorry about black spots on camera lens, I have got used to them and ignore them)

Wishing you a happy Easter and welcome to some new followers. 
 If you leave a comment some time I will visit you too. 



6 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you all Betty. May the day bring lots of treats and fun.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look very misty and damp but still lovely.
    Hope you have a lovely day. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful water colour! Soring always brings me hope, whatever else is going on. Have a lovely Easter with your family, 2 and 4 legged. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely water colour, Betty. So pretty, even unfinished!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that painting! Happy Easter and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your painting, too. I'm glad you had a great Easter. Hot cross buns look tasty.
    Take care, sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, please leave a comment if you would like me to know you passed this small corner of the world. To prevent spam I block anonymous comments.