Friday, 20 June 2014

Swap Partners

I have used the trusty numbers in teapot method but had to jiggle a few round that had swapped before and those who wanted own country only and here's the list:


Vintage Hearth
with
A Whole Plot of Lov


African Aussie
with
Dosie Rosie

My Threadbear Life

with
Nana Go-Go

Sprouting Creative Wings
with
Mad about Bags

Creative Chaos
With
Cornish Cream


Peonies and Pennies
with
Patchwork Robin

Moonstruck Creations
with
My Red Wellies


Toadstool Tales
with
Feltabulous



Thriftwood
with
Betty the Wood Fairy (me)

We didn't all get overseas partners as there weren't enough but I think we will all still have good swaps with our homes/locations as our theme.

Hope everyone is happy - each partner listed is a linky for you to go and visit each other.
I will mention the swap from time to time to keep you all on track but this is a no pressure swap so let's all take our time and send our partners a parcel so good we can hardly bear to part with it!!!!



13 comments:

  1. Oh yay I read mad about bags. Blog I will email her in morning x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I expect you will have a fabulous swap with Tracy, she is lovely and very talented.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Betty x �� looking forward to getting to swapping with Lisa xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks Betty. I will contact my partner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabethd I checked blogs to ensure you had not swapped before!

      Delete
  3. Good luck Betty and we know everyone will have fun with the swap. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thans Molly and peeps. One day I am going to devise a swap that involves pets you know!

      Delete
  4. Thank you, really looking forward to it - will leave her a comment on her blog.

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to this Swap. I've just popped over to my partners blog to have a little look-see :)
    Can't wait to get started. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Betty. Looks like I'm destined to go to New Zealand, one way or another!lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh lovely thank you, I shall be popping over to take a look at my partners blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, Thank you for all the organizing you do to make this fun for us. I have been perusing my blog partners blog to see what I shall send her. Mmmm. She has the same name as me! Gill :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, please leave a comment if you would like me to know you passed this small corner of the world. To prevent spam I block anonymous comments.