| Easter Weekend 2014 |
Finding Faith in a Flower
Sometimes when faith is running low
And I cannot fathom why things are so
I walk alone among the flowers I grow
And learn the answers to all I would know
For among my flowers I have come to see
Life's miracle and its mystery
And standing in silence and reverie
My faith comes flooding back to me!
(Helen Steiner Rice)
p.s. thankyou for your comments - I used this same verse last Easter,
it's special for me and I'm glad it has touched others too.
For me, my walks in the woods are my worship and
the things I see there are constant reminders of
the gifts of Life and Grace
p.s. thankyou for your comments - I used this same verse last Easter,
it's special for me and I'm glad it has touched others too.
For me, my walks in the woods are my worship and
the things I see there are constant reminders of
the gifts of Life and Grace
Loved that Betty. Happy Easter to you and all your family and we hope you have a fabulous long weekend.
ReplyDeleteHave a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly
Beautiful poem. Helen Steiner Rice is a favorite author of mine.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter.
JB
Good words, Betty! Yay for HSR.
ReplyDeleteI wish you a blessed Easter with your family.
Beatiful poem Betty, wishing you a happy and blessed Easter, hugs julie xxx
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful poem Betty - I love Helen Steiner Rice's words always. Happy Easter to you & yours Betty. Hugs across the miles x0x0x
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful words .........xx
ReplyDelete