Friday, 18 April 2014




Easter Weekend 2014



Finding Faith in a Flower

Sometimes when faith is running low
And I cannot fathom why things are so
I walk alone among the flowers I grow
And learn the answers to all I would know
For among my flowers I have come to see
Life's miracle and its mystery
And standing in silence and reverie
My faith comes flooding back to me!
(Helen Steiner Rice) 



p.s. thankyou for your comments - I used this  same verse last Easter,
it's special for me and I'm glad it has touched others too. 
For me, my walks in the woods are my worship and
the things I see there are constant reminders of
the gifts of Life and Grace

6 comments:

  1. Loved that Betty. Happy Easter to you and all your family and we hope you have a fabulous long weekend.
    Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful poem. Helen Steiner Rice is a favorite author of mine.
    Happy Easter.
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good words, Betty! Yay for HSR.
    I wish you a blessed Easter with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beatiful poem Betty, wishing you a happy and blessed Easter, hugs julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful poem Betty - I love Helen Steiner Rice's words always. Happy Easter to you & yours Betty. Hugs across the miles x0x0x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful words .........xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, please leave a comment if you would like me to know you passed this small corner of the world. To prevent spam I block anonymous comments.