Sunday, 3 February 2013

Join Our Swap!






The Spring Bouquet swap is still open until Sunday, 10th February, please come and join in if you are wavering. we need a few more. 

With the current recession a lot of us have had to cut back on swaps, I know, but you don't have to post a bouquet! 

 
your gift can be light to save on postage and will be one special item, hand made if possible.   The theme is Spring so there is lots of scope for you to interpret this into something pretty, birds, flowers, Spring colours.

Come and join us - leave a comment here or on the original post.


The pictures this week are oldies as I haven't had time to paint - but I hope they inspire a few more to join our swap. 

12 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to the swap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - we have enough, but the more the merrier

      Delete
  2. We are no good at artistic things, wish we were as we'd join in big time. Hope it goes well Betty. If you want us to put it in our blog just say so. Have a serene Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Molly - artistic critters and their owners are appreciated!

      Delete
  3. Sorry, I don't do swaps but I love to see what others are offering as swap.
    My life is just too hectic as it is.
    Good luck with the swap.
    JB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok Julia - come and visit often! For me swaps are good because I find it easier to be creative when I have someone to 'make' for!

      Delete
  4. Sounds fun. I'll put on my thinking cap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Count me in, as I love making things for other people xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanyou, Rebecca - lovely to have you join in.

      Delete
    2. I have had lots of ideas and I am very excited to choose which one to do to match my swappee xx

      Delete
    3. Will post partners on Sunday - it will be fun - swaps are a great way to connect with other bloggers and have fun being creative.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting, please leave a comment if you would like me to know you passed this small corner of the world. To prevent spam I block anonymous comments.