Watercolour snowman, I wanted mine to have a smiley face!
and of course I wanted it to be snowing, with a little holly and a warm light to cheer him .....
Joining in with Paint Party Friday - welcome to visitors!
A busy few days ahead for me so may not have time to post for a while.
Have a restful and blessed weekend.
A busy few days ahead for me so may not have time to post for a while.
Have a restful and blessed weekend.
Ah he is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThanks - I am fond of him already!
DeleteBe nice if Ilived near to you . I'd lie a brush up(forgive the pun) on silk painting
ReplyDeleteyou must get some kit and have a go - it doesn't take much to get going!
Deletemissed the K ,
ReplyDeleteDid you do those Betty? Wow that is so cute. Have a restful weekend if you can. We are so behind now it will be amazing if everything comes together. Have a super Saturday.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Molly
I did Molly, glad you like him, thanks
DeleteBrrry brrrry VERY cute! Is it acrylic? Is it silk?
ReplyDeletewatercolour on paper Nancy, it was fun and quick
DeleteWhat a fun snowman. I never created one that cute because my hands were freezing when I created the bottom! That's why we live in South Carolina now - LOL
ReplyDeletewe are still waiting for snow here, I have plastic (heat proof) oven gloves that might double as insulated gloves for making snowmen!
DeleteLoving your happy snowman, beautiful painting. Happy PPF, Annette x
ReplyDeleteHe is a lovely, friendly snowman. Last year I was reading a very scary book about a snowman - yours is much nicer:)
ReplyDeleteI love your tree and your smiley snow man. God be with you, friend.
ReplyDeleteHow utterly beautiful! I love his smily face! Looking forward to your advent blog. It's really nice visiting each other, at advent isn't it, it's like visiting festive parties!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! I love your happy snowman :)
ReplyDeletethis makes me happy! Happy belated PPF!
ReplyDelete