Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Cracker Swap

I joined the Cracker Swap hosted by Tracy at Mad About Bags - she was my partner.  My cracker arrived today and it was so exciting!  A lot of thought had gone into my package and it was full of colours and things I like on the theme of leaves and toadstools.



The cracker was wrapped in this really pretty red and white Christmas fabric and inside was a little tiny scented beads bag, glass candy cane tree decorations, chocolate - quite a lot (but not any more), tiny weeny leaves and charms in a tiny pot, gold and silver gel pens, card making sheets, ribbon with leaves on.....



and the most beautiful piece of handmade machine embroidery - Tracy had noticed I like fly agaric and there were lots on here - so pretty it is on display in my kitchen dresser where it can be admired.




 Thankyou so much Tracy, everything was very much my style.  If you wan't to see what I sent Tracy, hop over to her blog here

10 comments:

  1. Betty that looks like a lovely swap and all in festive colours. What a sweet idea. Have a wonderful Wednesday. Hope all is well with your world.
    Best wishes Molly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a great swap Molly - enjoy your week - you have made me laugh a lot this week.

      Delete
  2. Oh what a gorgeous swap Betty,My favourite ~ the toadie panel :o) happy week Lovely, hugsxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very lucky, the little toadstool panel is beautifully made.

      Delete
  3. That's a lovely swap - I'll go over to see what you sent Tracy now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a good 'un, that Tracy! :-)What a lovely, thoughtful and generous bundle - that toadstool embroidery is just crying out for a frame.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think a frame might be needed.

      Delete
  5. Darling toad stools and bright, pretty things. A fun thing for all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, please leave a comment if you would like me to know you passed this small corner of the world. To prevent spam I block anonymous comments.