Thistles painted on silk (ponge 5)
This is my contribution to Paint Party Friday - there's a link on my side bar which will enable you to visit the bloggers who are participating this week. Lots of artists creating art in a variety of mediums with their own unique styles.
such a lovely delicate painting... just very sweet...xx
ReplyDeleteDarling, pretty painting, love the intricate flowers and leaves! HPPF!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful...
ReplyDeleteVery delicate and detailed ! It's quite beautiful...
ReplyDeleteI'm just a twelve year old and I would love if you could drop by :
Ibreatheit.blogspot.com
Your new follower,
Duaa
Your thistles are so pretty. Happy PPF, Annette x
ReplyDeletePrecious!!! It must be very difficult to paint on silk is not it?. Saludos
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. Thistles are so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAdorable painting, especially love the "glow" around them. Watercolours have such a soothing look, works perfect for nature art like this!
ReplyDelete// Virtual Boy
Beautiful painting. Being that its on silk, do you plan to use it as a scarf or a pillow top? Just curious, because it is so lovely it needs to be shown off!
ReplyDeleteHappy PPF
WOw - this is so beautiful. How brave to paint on silk! Happy PPF
ReplyDeletelovely work and I like your choice of subject!
ReplyDeleteFor reals? Painted on silk? Wowza!! Fabulous Painting!! Happy PPF!
ReplyDeleteI love thistles, and yours are very very pretty. Nice piece!
ReplyDeleteHPPF!!!!
Wow, what a lovely piece of painting and on silk too. Beautiful!
ReplyDeletelovely,lovely,lovely. I think your artwork is just phenomenal!
ReplyDeleteI love thistles! They are such beautiful flowers I can't consider them weeds. This is such a beautiful, delicate painting.
ReplyDeleteYour work is just so beautiful! Maggie xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy PPF!
Sheri Cook
Happy Horse Studio
What a gorgeous painting on silk!
ReplyDeleteSo lovely!
♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art
I love thistles, and I love this painting. Love your work on silk, so delicate and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteOh, Betty, whenever I need a lift I look at your beautiful paintings. These thistles are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteSft x
Beautiful thistles and I love your quotes here too!!!
ReplyDeleteThankyou so very much for all these lovely comments. I feel quite spoilt this week that so many visitors have come along from Paint Party Friday offering encouragement and compliments - I have tried to visit as many of you as possible too and found some lovely new blogs. Betty x
ReplyDelete