Monday, 26 March 2012

Tulips

Some tulips on silk to brighten your Monday morning. 




My youngest son has been very helpful in the kitchen this weekend - here he is making rissotto for me:




Oh yes, I'm very proud to tell you that the foxgloves I did recently were requested for a friends 50th birthday present, they will be in their natural habitat of woodland in a cosy bungalow with wood burning stove and homeliness.


Such a lovely sunny day so I'm off for a walk in the woods.  Have a lovely week everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Betty, hope you remember to take your camera!
    Enjoy your walk.

    Lovely tulips!

    Lads like your son (and mine!) are so nice, and very amusing too as teenagers and beyond...
    Much less complicated than girls!
    xxx H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your friend will treasure that card.

    What a lovely, helpful son you have too.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thoughtful son you have Betty. I do like to see a man in the kitchen:-)

    Lovely tulips on silk and the foxgloves make a treasured gift.

    Jeanne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your training those men of yours very well indeed. Well done, Betty. What a generous and special gift for your friend - it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, please leave a comment if you would like me to know you passed this small corner of the world. To prevent spam I block anonymous comments.