Saturday, 14 April 2012

Some Nice Post

I have had some lovely things in the post recently which I would like to share:

I treated myself to a set of pretty silver earings from Becky's online shop.  Close up here shows you how tiny they are.  I am very pleased with them, thankyou Becky.


Also in the post today was a hairslide made by Zoe who very kindly offered to make my treasured heart stone into a hairslide. This stone is so special as a reminder of my holiday last year.  Thankyou too Zoe.


Over Easter I received some surprise gifts from my blogging friend Nana. There were chocolate and sweets, which got eaten very quickly, and this beautiful little book of quotes (which I will use to inspire me when painting) and a machine embroidery magazine which is new to me.  Thankyou lovely Annie. 


If you have a few minutes then take the links to visit these ladies, who all have lovely blogs.

7 comments:

  1. What lovely gifts Betty. I too have random stones collected on good walks etc but never would have thought to make them into hairslide

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was Scentedsweetpea who thought of this. I love my hairslide, you could also do this with a little brooch - I didn't have a glue gun but am thinking maybe it's worth investing in one as they have so many uses.

      Delete
  2. Nearly missed this one!You're very welcome and forgot to say love the new header.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just removed the header! ha ha - I get bored with them quickly.

      Delete
  3. Ah just catching up my blog reading and noticed this! Thanks Betty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, please leave a comment if you would like me to know you passed this small corner of the world. To prevent spam I block anonymous comments.