Thursday, 1 September 2011

Elderberries

Some elderberries and Autumn colours from the woods.








I am putting some of my silk paintings on pea sticks so they can be used as flags in our  church praise service (a service for people with 'special needs', some people are not mobile so this is a nice way for them to join in our singing and happy clappy stuff).  They float about very nicely when waved in the air and are being put to good use. 
 
Sorry if this is popping up in your reader again, but I had a type error.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on winning the FVL giveaway! Your blog is lovely - and I had never thought of such a creative use for the flags before. I have seen flags used used by dancers in worship, but what a great idea to give them to less mobile members of the congregation too.
    Blessings x

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day Betty. That is such a great use for your silk paintings. They will look just lovely. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments, I am glad to have found a sensible use for these paintings rather than putting them away for no special purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous idea, Betty. They will look so beautiful, and that's only to our eyes. Think how they'll look to His!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, please leave a comment if you would like me to know you passed this small corner of the world. To prevent spam I block anonymous comments.