Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Random Thoughts

Just enjoying my day off - wanting to do 100 things and having to select about 3 - the windows need cleaning inside and sheets to do, but how lovely the sunshine is and how tempting to paint.... 

On Sunday the woods looked like this - foxgloves, wild rose and honeysuckle...






Someone has started putting up posters of rescue dogs in the woods in the hope they may get rehomed, I have been showing the men - so far no interest .but I have a plan...


a friend at work has offered to let me borrow her dog for walks as I worry a little about being alone too deep in the woods. so with a few days off next week it's an ideal opportunity for some doggy walks methinks and possibly a sneaky opportunity to introduce the men to the idea of a yappy dog, Amber too - she isn't reaady to share...

1 comment:

  1. Amber is so cute! Cats are so funny, such snuggle bugs! I want a dog, too. The answer is no around here, so I plan on borrowing my Jenny's dog this summer. She's a sweet little yapper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, please leave a comment if you would like me to know you passed this small corner of the world. To prevent spam I block anonymous comments.