Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Foxgloves

Me again, I have been asked to paint foxgloves on silk and so this is a practice to see how the colours feel together.  I found a new silvery green shade by mixing my green with white thinner and water.





Good news: my embroidering foot has arrived for my sewing machine... a bit scary as it involves removing bits from my machine and using a screw driver - this could be tricky.  Also,  I had a little try with my felt pieces - I don't like the wet/soapy process, too messy for me! don't like the feel of it - am I strange? ... so am thinking maybe the felt will work in a sewn picture - has anyone tried using it that way I wonder?|

3 comments:

  1. Hi Betty! Your paintings are always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The foxgloves are gorgeous! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, please leave a comment if you would like me to know you passed this small corner of the world. To prevent spam I block anonymous comments.