Nothing spectacular, just a first attempt at watercolour paints ... catkins and rosehips today.
A whole new thing for me, very different to silk painting, easier to get a nice flow.
Fun learning to blend colours.
I quite like the idea that I have left a little bit of my thoughts on the pages of this book!
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding
Proverbs 3
This Bible verse was memorised years ago and forgotten, I remembered it today - it is helpful right now. I think I will write about my stressful stuff when it is over, because then I can look back and laugh!
Beautiful! Beautiful! I adore your watercolors. Bravo! Bless you, dear!
ReplyDeleteSimply beautiful!
ReplyDeletePaints out, chin up, smile on...
big hugs my friend
Deb x
What a lovely idea! Your painting is beautiful, very delicate!
ReplyDeleteOh you and Pom Pom- it's all very well when you're both so artistic- mine would still look like the primary school doodles that are currently appalling my suns as they discover my old story books!
ReplyDeleteThat`s the spirit, me old hearty, get busy with the paintbrushes! Fantastic for a first attempt at watercolour! I love them. Paint on, Betty. xxx
ReplyDeleteAren't we lucky to have our crafting...somewhere to leave our worries behind?...and Betty, you do it beautifully! Love your little paintings. xxxx
ReplyDeleteBetty - I think you have real talent. these are lovely and what a fab way to destress
ReplyDeletethankyou for your comments and encouragement, can't believe I am this old and haven't tried watercolours before - they are so therapeutic... will try and visit all your blogs this week for a proper catch up. Bettyx
ReplyDeleteAs a Recreational Therapist, I definately approve :)
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful, and what a wonderful talent. I'm so glad you chose to share with us on Spiritual Sundays. Love your header picture.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Charlotte
your painting's beautiful x
ReplyDeletethis is really pretty.....
ReplyDeletewhat a wonderful surprise for someone to find
ReplyDeleteI think this is a great idea the catkins are wonderful, only wish I could paint,,,,Lucey xx
ReplyDelete