Saturday, 6 November 2010

Last colours of Autumn

Thanks for your get well wishes, I have been going to work and keeping up with the mummy stuff but have been feeling really ill to be honest.  I think I am on the mend.


I'm not usually keen on yellowy oranges but you can't argue with nature.


I thought I would do one more Autumn silk before the colours in the woods change and so here it is, it's quite a big scarf and I will probably wear it with my browns and mustards during the winter. 



Silk is surprisingly warm and a little round your neck really makes a difference on a cold day!




6 comments:

  1. That will be such a beautiful scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely autumn colours...love the gold, oranges, burnt ambers...really lovely you capture the mood of the month well...hope your feeling a 100% soon...ive reached a low eb and sometimes i find it hard to get my spirits up...but looking at the beauty in your scarf sure makes me smile x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love autumnal colours they are just so comforting to me. I have been having w-mail issues, I hope you got my reply

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get well soon! You are very talented. Still cursing the christmas swap mind. I will definitely finish evrything next week

    ReplyDelete
  5. such warm and good colours.. you can also visit my english blog: www.cloudberryknit.blogspot.com

    best from Beate and thanks for complimenting my blog: at ( my dansih blog www.brombaerkrattet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, please leave a comment if you would like me to know you passed this small corner of the world. To prevent spam I block anonymous comments.