Wednesday, 21 April 2010

In a painting mood

It is lovely and sunny in the conservatory so I have my paints out: 

I must have a thing about siamese fighters as I did some not long ago. We did have a huge tropical tank for many years which I really miss, maybe that's why they keep cropping up in my paintings!

I am painting something else now but can't show as it's for a swap and would spoil the surprise. 

and this is the outline for the picture, it's awkward drawing with a tube! might have to investigate nibs to do a better job in future I think.

Anyhow, I'm learning and progressing and feeling creative which is great.  Hope you are are having a good day too.


6 comments:

  1. Wow! Your drawing is amazing! I like observing the process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, I am getting very cross with it though as I don't have anything with a pen or nib shape to work with, the outliner tube is clumsy (so I am too) but thanks for encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww i love it with all the magic of the tropical fish and colours used! ;0)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful your work is. You are very talented! Look forward to seeing the one that you can't show us yet..

    Warm wishes
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. thankyou all for your compliments - it's so encouraging as the men of the house don't find my hobbies very interesting at all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, please leave a comment if you would like me to know you passed this small corner of the world. To prevent spam I block anonymous comments.