Thursday, 24 February 2022

Birthday Girl

I had a birthday!  63 years on the planet.  


I had some fabulous pressies:


wild flower seeds for my lawn, the most beautiful books, hand embroidered cushions from Sri Lanka, a sponsorship tree planted, chocolates, incense, tomato and chilli growing kits and... 


hubby surprised me with a booking for a midweek break in Portugal .... coming up soon.  Youngest son will be here so Mollie will be well cared for, I am glad we don't need kennels as that would be stressful for her.




19 comments:

  1. Happy birthday young lady!♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge happy birthday wishes, dear Betty! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, so many lovely thoughtful gifts, and a trip to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you did so well with your lovely presents. Hope the day went well.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Denise, how fun! Happiest of birthdays to you. I hope it was the first day of what will be a wonderful new year. Celebrate long and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you, my beautiful friend! What fabulous pressies and a surprsise trip, too - the icing on the cake! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to you! Fabulous presents. Enjoy your trip to Portugal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belated Birthday Wishes to you Betty!!!! You sure did get some wonderful treasures there .. love everything! And hubby's surprise will be so special. Yes we don't like sending our furry ones to cat kennels either. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You must of been born in 1959. I was born in Feb of 1960. Look like you receive some lovely gifts.
    Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  10. What lovely gifts - belated Happy Birthday wishes to you

    ReplyDelete
  11. heartfelt Happy birthday to you dear Betty !

    it is nice to meet you through blogging world my gorgeous friend :)

    wow you have quite a collection of many beautiful gifts i can see .
    best sounds from you hubby wow trip to Portugal what a treat !
    wishing you health ,peace and happiness in days ahead !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Way too late but from the heart: Happy birthday Bettie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday Betty love :) I've heard 63 is the new 21! (By the way, you do not look 63!). Lovely pressies and what an exciting trip from hubby to look forward to xXx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday to you! What nice presents!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy belated birthday to you. Wishing you a great year and your wishes come true.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wishing you a happy Birthday, great presents and enjoy the trip top Portugal.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Betty,:=) A belated Happy Birthday. You received some well chosen and beautiful gifts. I do hope you enjoy your short break in Portugal. You probably will have chosen the Algarve, but you would have been welcome to visit with me in the north of Portugal.
    Stay safe and well
    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy 63rd! We're the same age. I hope your trip is LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy birthday🎈 I am Portuguese so might be slightly envious ~ enjoy it to the fullest 💖

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting this small corner of the world.