Can I change my mind? ..... I had some very nice emails and comments when deciding to close this old blog, I may not post as often, but I will dust it off and keep it going. It is after all, somewhere to keep the trivia of life that has no place elsewhere. Thanks for still following...
If you prefer travel related posts though my other blog is up and running and I have just done a post on my trip to Spain HERE
If you prefer travel related posts though my other blog is up and running and I have just done a post on my trip to Spain HERE
Friendship is born at the moment when
one person says to another
'what! you too? I thought I was the only one'
C.S. Lewis
Well done! Very pleased that you will still be here.
ReplyDeleteOh this is such relief to know my precious friend Betty!!!!!!
ReplyDeletei was sad to loose such kind friend though you said you will visit mine but believe me to me it is equally important to visit you and keep knowing about your thoughts and happenings of life :)
hugs!
So glad. I like to see all varieties of posts; daily events, fun escapades, crafts, feelings, ideas, etc.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're sticking around! x
ReplyDeleteOh good! I would hate to see you go, friend.
ReplyDeleteI'm a little behind o my blog reading, so this is news to me, but good news :)
ReplyDeletexx
Oh good! I am glad that you are going to continue occasionally! An Ad-hoc blog is a good idea!
ReplyDeleteSo nice to hear it! :) I change my mind daily, if not hourly! :)
ReplyDeleteI change my mind about my blog every other day, but for now I seem happy to be writing once more. I'm glad yoo're 'occasionaly' to continue....
ReplyDeletedear Betty
ReplyDeletei am here to thank you for your such honest and sweet comment
this is privilege to know that you are since always such blessed and insightful person and keep your accounts management so organized :)
foresightedness is always greatest blessing :)
best of luck for your trip to india in November my dear friend!
It's good to change your mind :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan