wishing a very happy Christmas to all visitors to my blog.
![]() |
| Tripadvisor |
I am in Mexico, enjoying sunshine, swimming with beautiful fish and sunbathing under palm trees on a beautiful sandy beach.
![]() |
| TripAdvisor |
Don't forget to track santa at Norad from 1am UK time 24th December!
(noradsanta.org)
Back soon x


Tumultous Christmas Greetings to You and Yours, Betty. Can't wait to hear all about it. xoxoxox
ReplyDeleteYay! I hope you are enjoying every moment! Merry Christmas, sweet friend!
ReplyDeleteMERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Betty - hope you & your family have a wonderful holiday. Thanks for all the visits to my blog & the lovely comments you always leave me ... I enjoy our cyber friendship & wish you were just down the road so we could share a cuppa together x x x
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Betty! I received your card and letter- thank you so much! I promise to write back soon. It's been a difficult month so I got very little done.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy Mexico! Wish I was there too!
Hello Betty in Mexico! Hope you're having a fabulous time. Merry Christmas to you & your family from a summery New Zealand. Much love Catherine x0x0x
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful holiday! xxx
ReplyDeleteYay for you, Betty, for a Christmas in Mexico. Hope you are having a great time!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're soaking up the sun on Christmas! Happy New Year to you and yours!
ReplyDelete