Just wanted to share with anyone visiting from Inspiration Avenue my silk painting tutorial - the link you were given doesn't seem to go direct to the tutorial - so here is the link if you are searching.
Hi Betty, I just popped over from Rachel's blog The Blue Finch to look at your lovely silk painting. OMGosh my friend! Lovely isn't close to describing it all... I have to ask you also, where did you find the track of birdsong that you are playing on your blog? I have been searching for a player to add to my blog and this birdsong would be perfect for Mossberry Cottage (http://elisabetpollock.blogspot.com) Well, I am becoming your newest follower and look forward to lots of visits to your blog! Hugs and so nice to meet you, Beth P
Thankyou Beth - so pleaed you like my blog - the birdsong was randomly selected from youtube and if you go to the very end of the blog page I think there is a small icon that takes you to the website that I set my playback up with. Hope this helps.
Have a terrific Tuesday Betty and we hope you are well.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Molly
I will check the link and fix it, Betty.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful colors...and a beautiful blog.
ReplyDeleteAloha
What beautiful colors...and a beautiful blog.
ReplyDeleteAloha
Hi Betty. Just had to pop in and say hello to a fellow fairy. Sarah x
ReplyDeleteHi, I just found your blog through Candlemas Cottage. You make such beautiful things !!
ReplyDeleteYou have a new follower.
Have a great day.
Hi Betty, I just popped over from Rachel's blog The Blue Finch to look at your lovely silk painting. OMGosh my friend! Lovely isn't close to describing it all...
ReplyDeleteI have to ask you also, where did you find the track of birdsong that you are playing on your blog? I have been searching for a player to add to my blog and this birdsong would be perfect for Mossberry Cottage (http://elisabetpollock.blogspot.com)
Well, I am becoming your newest follower and look forward to lots of visits to your blog!
Hugs and so nice to meet you,
Beth P
Thankyou Beth - so pleaed you like my blog - the birdsong was randomly selected from youtube and if you go to the very end of the blog page I think there is a small icon that takes you to the website that I set my playback up with. Hope this helps.
Delete