Friday, 25 January 2013

Spring Bouquet Swap




http://betty-thewoodfairy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/spring-bouquet-swap.html


All you need is a blog, an email address, some postage stamps and lots of enthusiasm for Spring.
If you are visiting from Grow Your Blog you are welcome to join in.
You don't have to be a follower here but you will need to visit regularly to check what's happening
You should be willing to post about your swap afterwards on your blog
The deadline for all parcels to be with your partner is 28th March




Please comment on this post BEFORE 10TH FEBRUARY 
if you are joining in (even if you said you might on the last post!)
Please state if you prefer a partner within UK or will post overseas 
You MUST obtain a proof of posting for your parcel
Please state if you are buying rather than making a gift so I can match you accordingly**
Display the swap icon and linky on your blog if you are willing so others can join in

Be Inspired!


A BLUE-BELL springs upon the ledge,
A lark sits singing in the hedge;
Sweet perfumes scent the balmy air,
And life is brimming everywhere.
What lark and breeze and bluebird sing,
Is Spring, Spring, Spring!
Paul Luarence Dunbar



We are sending our partner a really pretty Spring themed gift.  Interpretation of Spring:  flowers, buds, new life (lambs, birds), fresh colours. 




 You will need to communicate well with your partner - you may want to agree a budget between you and a date to post - discuss your interpretation, likes and dislikes by email - keep postage costs in mind and overseas postal restrictions (i.e. some countries won't allow lavender through the post)

**I will match those who don't craft with someone else who is buying their swap gift, providing there are enough bloggers wanting to do this.  In fairness to those who make/craft I will only swap crafters with crafters.

If any issues or lost post -  I will not be held responsible!
 Please tell me if I forgot anything important!




18 comments:

  1. Count me in please Betty, I could do with a bit of Spring inspiration! UK only for me places x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me! Will be making something and don't mind posting abroad.Thanks for organising this great swap Betty. Have linked on mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Nana - partnering up on Sunday - this will be fun.

      Delete
  3. I'd like to join in too. I sew, and will send anywhere.
    Such a nice idea to welcome Spring in this way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just responding to comments - thanks for joining in Elizabeth, will post on Sunday for partners. Betty

      Delete
  4. Pawsome we hope it proves fun Betty. The sun is out here and it is mild so it feels like Spring is on the way. After all the grey skies we have had it is lovely. Hope you are having good weather. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to join the swap Mollie - there could be a dog friendly partner out there....

      Delete
  5. Hi Betty,thanks for your lovely comment my Saori blog,
    I would definitely like to be a part of this...within the UK for me, please. I'll be posting your Spring Swap link on my other (NEW) blog, which is starting up around beginning of Feb (will email you)
    All the best,
    Alex xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Alex - will find you your partner on Sunday - have been to the new blog - it's beautiful, Betty

      Delete
  6. My first swap! please count me in - I will be making something and I live in Australia and will post anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining in Africanaussie - will post partners Sunday - Betty

      Delete
  7. I've never done a swap before and would like to take part... I found a link to you via Nana G. I will make something and post anywhere. Looking forward to it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Memerose! will post partners Sunday -

      Delete
  8. Hi Betty. Nana Go-Go kindly mentioned your Spring event to me. Like MeMeRose i have never done one before. I would like to make something. I live in the uk so maybe i would be better to have a partner also in the UK. The only worry i have is i am not very good with the computer, especially cutting and pasting as you can see if you look at my blog......xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining in - UK is fine, just been over to your blog - looks ok to me!

      Delete
  9. I too would like to join your swap. I would like to post in the UK and would like to make my gift thank you. Jille xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope that I have signed up for the swap. Tablet just died and I`m just not sure I pressed enter before it went. Anyway at the risk of repeating myself. I would like to make a gift and post to the UK only please. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, please leave a comment if you would like me to know you passed this small corner of the world. To prevent spam I block anonymous comments.