Friday, 9 July 2010

and the winner is ................

I wish I could work fast enough to make a silk painting for every one of you ... but first of all I have to be in the right mood to make one, then it takes the best part of the day to do start to finish, so this is a real labour of love.....





and the lovely winner is...... Mrs Mad of the Madhouse!!!!!



I am very pleased to give it to a good home and hope you really enjoy it.  If you would email your addres it's on the way. Betty xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh lucky, lucky Mad House! You do such beautiful work, Betty! Have a great weekend! Lots of love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ever so pleased to be Havving a Mrs B origional!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, please leave a comment if you would like me to know you passed this small corner of the world. To prevent spam I block anonymous comments.