I wish I could work fast enough to make a silk painting for every one of you ... but first of all I have to be in the right mood to make one, then it takes the best part of the day to do start to finish, so this is a real labour of love.....
and the lovely winner is...... Mrs Mad of the Madhouse!!!!!
I am very pleased to give it to a good home and hope you really enjoy it. If you would email your addres it's on the way. Betty xxx
and the lovely winner is...... Mrs Mad of the Madhouse!!!!!
I am very pleased to give it to a good home and hope you really enjoy it. If you would email your addres it's on the way. Betty xxx
Oh lucky, lucky Mad House! You do such beautiful work, Betty! Have a great weekend! Lots of love, Amanda xxx
ReplyDeleteI am ever so pleased to be Havving a Mrs B origional!
ReplyDelete