Sunday, 19 February 2023

Moving My Blog


Hi folks, I have an ongoing problem with Blogger where it won't upload my pics - they turn into a little box and generate pages of empty text too.  So I have a spare blog I haven't used - Elderberry Rob - and experimented on there - it seems ok.  Perhaps Wood Fairy blog has been going on too long and is full up? So please take this link to Elderberry-rob I might have to stay there now so please 'follow' if you still want to keep in touch.


p.s. also can't post comments on some of your blogs - sorry :(

If you click on the link above it will take you to the other blog.



8 comments:

  1. The Bloguer forum helps to solve any problems that may exist. It has helped me on several occasions.
    If you don't know how you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t find a way to follow you at Elder-berry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm popping over right now! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there a follow button for Elderberry?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okie Dokie ! I'm on my way ! 🌞

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll skip over there this week, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. O dear, Blogger problems, sigh. I'll visit you on your other blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting this small corner of the world.