Sunday, 29 December 2013

The Magic Window

Dear Blogland

My blog is a window into my small world where many have passed unseen, thankyou if you were one of those who stopped at my window and left a comment now and then so I knew you were there. 




My blog has taken me into the homes of other bloggers around the Globe - places I would never have visited except through that magical window;  people I would never have encountered, in towns I had never heard of - with hobbies and interests I might never have appreciated.  





This blog has been a place to hang my paintings, they would otherwise have remained unseen.  Passers by left comments that encouraged and motivated. 





I have enjoyed being a blogger.

In 2014 I will still be here but my blog will change - it will be written in diary style, with sketches and notes when and where I can find the odd moment but it will still be open to visitors and comments left to say you passed this way will be read with interest  because that's the best bit about blogging - meeting like minded people, seeing a little of the world they are in and connecting.  



Wishing all who pass this way a happy New Year 2014, God's blessing, the love of those you treasure, surprises and delights, hopes and dreams fulfilled, good health.  I hope for the same myself!



9 comments:

  1. Wishing you all those things for 2014 Betty. I do love to stop by your blog & enjoy your posts very much. I look forward to the changes you have in store for the coming year. Love Julie x0x (p.s I have met some very lovely likeminded folk through my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty I have enjoyed reading your blog and look forward to the changes that 2014 bring x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautifully written, Betty. I look forward immensely to your new year x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so agree. Blogging is such a hospitable and generous sort of venue. I'm excited to see your changes, Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty, it's been a pleasure to read your inspiring blog and see your wonderful art. May 2014 bring you all your wishes. Happy New Year
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  6. G'day Betty. Wishing you a safe and happy 2014. I too look forward to reading your new blog. Take care . Liz...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Betty , I have loved reading your blog and look forward to the new set up.
    I enjoy many similar pursuits to you . I like reading children's books but like the dvds also, perhaps more so.
    happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  8. We look forward to the changes Betty. Wishing you and your family a Happy & Prosperous New Year.
    Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year, hope 2014 is a good one x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting, please leave a comment if you would like me to know you passed this small corner of the world. To prevent spam I block anonymous comments.