Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Hurricane Thoughts

Thinking of those affected by Hurricane Sandy
thinking how completely helpless we are in the
 power of Mother Nature



Feeling grateful that we aren't in that place, experiencing that nightmare.  Thinking prayerfully about those people.

I saw the little birds nest on the tree in the background the other day as the tree has now  lost its leaves - a fragile home now exposed and abandoned, until next Spring maybe when it becomes a safe hiding place once more.

6 comments:

  1. We wish everyone well and safe too. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molly - I noticed on the news coverage that some people where being evacuated and had their pets with them. That's good to know.

      Delete
  2. That was some storm alright. The damage was incredible but the cost to human loss was worse.
    I always feel sorry for those little birds' nests left all alone up in the trees like that. Hope they stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am finding it really upsetting seeing the news coverage of these poor people - some who have just spent money on getting their homes nice to have it all swept away.

      Delete
  3. Dear Betty - thank you for your thoughts and prayers from across the ocean. I too feel for these victims. Hope you are doing well. God Bless. Love the sound of your birds - makes me wish for spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie down the bottom of my sidebar there is an icon for the music which I think you can click on to go and make one of your own - let me know if you need any help putting into your blog. Betty

      Delete

Thank you for visiting, please leave a comment if you would like me to know you passed this small corner of the world. To prevent spam I block anonymous comments.