I am so pleased you enjoyed my short story about the Wind in the Willows characters. So pleased I am planning another little story for them. In the meantime, those of us sharing the book on its travels are to take a picture of themselves reading it - so here I am:
I'm having an early night with the famous book and when it's lights out ................
I will be reading under the duvet with my torch!
I'm having an early night with the famous book and when it's lights out ................
I will be reading under the duvet with my torch!
Perfectly perfect! You are the best!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mags, I won't read the whole book as I already have a copy - sometime next week it will continue its journey.
DeleteOh, I love the pink book! Look at you go!
ReplyDeleteI have been putting some little comments in the Wild Wood chapter. The book is looking wonderful with all the additions from everyone - you will love it.
DeleteOh it's nice to see your face!
ReplyDeleteReading under the duvet with a torch...didn't Paddington Bear do that?
Did you have a marmalade sandwich available , just in case...??
Hehe,
Blessings to you, dear friend,
xxx H/ A
Not allowed to eat in bed in our house but I do have marmalade sandwiches for breakfast!
Delete